Friday, December 21, 2007

Cute Gift Idea


I ran across these resin figurines that I think are pretty unique, and affordable. I gave two of them to some very special senior ladies in our church who were Awana and Sunday school teachers for many years, and were also involved with my children.
I know, I should have shared this earlier, but if you plan on getting a gift after Christmas or for next year, this may be what you're looking for.
Scroll down to "Here's the Church" and " Jesus Loves Me".

2 comments:

Nise' said...

The Guard Your Treasures one is adorable and reminds me of my daughter when she was younger. She had a long blond pony tail and carried around our cat all.the.time. Merry Christmas.

Amy said...

Those are just adorable! I know a very special teacher at church that this would be perfect for. I'll have to find out when her birthday is!